What is Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Pellet Therapy?
Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) is the therapeutic use of plant-based hormones that are identical on a molecular level with those created by the human body. Hormone pellets are often the preferred method of delivery and have benefits over other formulations, such as creams or orals. Sustained, consistent release of hormones from pellets over time is considered an advantage over the fluctuations that can occur with other formulations.
Are you looking for a better way to insert BHRT pellets?
The Re3™ Advanced Delivery System for Men & Women has been designed to make the pellet insertion procedure easier, safer & more reliable.
Advantages & Benefits
- Easy To Use For HCPs With All Skill Levels
- Insertion Tool Facilitates Effortless Preparation + Placement
- Precision Scalpel Ensures Proper Depth + Size
- Funnel Technology Secures Pellets For Safe + Efficient Use
- Helps Achieve Better Clinical Results
Pellet therapy is simple and easy! Pellets are inserted into patients 3-4 times per year. The procedure takes less than 15 minutes.
Patients don’t have to worry about applying creams or taking orals daily so compliance is not an issue.